- AP News
- Abc News
Go Slow 慢行
Little Peter is a boy of nine. He began to go to school the year before last and now he's in Grade Three. He lives not far form the school, but he's often late for class. He likes watching TV in the evening and goes to bed late, so he can't get up early in the morning.
This term Mrs Black, Peter's aunt works in Peter's school. She teaches Grade Three English, She is strict with Peter and often tells the boy to obey the school rules and come to school in time. Yesterday morning Peter got up late. When he got to school. It was ten past eight. His aunt was waiting for him at the school gate.
"You're ten minutes late for the first class, Peter," Mrs Black said angrily. "Why are you often late for class?''
"Every time when I get to the street corner, I see a guidepost. It says, 'SCHOOL--GO SLOW'!"
- Man Who Got Breast Implants to Win Bet Finally Takes Them Out 20 Years Later
- CCTV9英语新闻：Xi meets Togolese counterpart in Beijing to boost ties
- CCTV9英语新闻：Expansion of cross-border express delivery a major goal
- NPR在线收听：Libertarian Party Nominates Former Gov. Gary Johnson
- Iran says its nationals will forgo this year's Hajj
- CCTV9英语新闻：Chinese FM: Nanjing should not be forgotten
- CCTV9英语新闻：Venezuelan gov't, opposition meet mediators separately
- CCTV9英语新闻：China unveils world’s longest wooden dragon boat
- CCTV9英语新闻：AFC Champions League: Away goal in first leg gives CSL side last 8