- AP News
- Abc News
A first-grade teacher explains to her class that she is an New England Patriots fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they are Patriots fans too. Not really knowing what a Patriots fan was, but wanting to be liked by their teacher, their hands fly into the air.
There is, however, one exception. Kelly has not gone along with the crowd. The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different. "Because I'm not a Patriots fan" she reports.
"Then," asks the teacher," What are you?"
"I'm a New York Giants fan," boasts the little girl.
The teacher asks Susie why she is a Giants fan.
"Well, my Dad and Mom are Giants fans, so I'm a Giants fan too," she responds.
"That's no reason," the teacher says. "What if your mom was a moron, and your dad was an idiot. What would you be then?"
Kelly smiles and says, "Then I'd be a Patriots fan."
- PBS高端访谈：New York Times unveils lost snapshots of black history
- BBC News：Intel snaps up rival Altera in $16bn deal
- CCTV9英语新闻：Zibo tomb gives snapshot of Warring States Period
- WTA Madrid Open: Czech snaps American's 27 match win streak
- Rare photos offer snapshot of Qingdao at turn of the century
- CCTV9英语新闻：November FDI jumps 22.2%, snaps 4-month fall
- 纽约英文短篇故事：259 Cats Attack, Hubby Snaps Away
- Nasdaq snaps eight-day winning streak after Fed's release of minutes
- Wall Street slides, Dow snaps 6-week winning streak
- Wall Street snaps four-week winning streak amid concerns about Fed's stimulus t