- AP News
- Abc News
One Easter Sunday morning as the minister was preaching the children's sermon, he reached into his bag of props and pulled out an egg. He pointed at the egg and asked the children, "What's in here?"
"I know!" a little boy exclaimed. "Pantyhose!"
- PBS高端访谈：How new Vietnam is drawing back children of U.S. immigrants
- NPR在线收听：Clinton Uses Florida Platform To Talk To Mothers Who've Lost Childre
- Final Exams -- From Children
- These Luxury Children's Playhouses Cost Almost as Much as Full-Size Ones
- CCTV9英语新闻：Internet plays increasingly important role in finding missing child
- CCTV9英语新闻：Chinese police launch app to find missing children
- CCTV9英语新闻：China to cut down the numbers of left-behind children
- CCTV9英语新闻：China conducts comprehensive survey of left-behind children
- NPR在线收听：Save The Children Highlights Plight Of Syrian Child Refugees In New P
- PBS高端访谈：U.S.-funded Somalia intelligence agency may be using children as spie